What is HBO Go and How to Hbogo.com/activate?
HBO Go is nothing but an online streaming channel available free of cost in case you have a TV subscription to HBO. You gain access to the latest blockbusters apart from the channel’s original content. Besides, you can use any device to stream this channel anywhere anytime. It could be your mobile phone, tablet, computer or even your gaming console. You can also enjoy the benefits of this channel without a TV subscription. So, learn how to complete the Hbogo.com/activate and start streaming on a device of your choice.
What are the devices that support the channel?
There are very many devices that you can use to stream this channel. Streaming players such as Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Firestick allow you to add it as a standalone channel. Or it is even better if you own a smart TV on which you can add the channel. Apart from this, gaming consoles such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 too support the channel. You can enjoy this channel with these devices in your home.
Activating the channel on your device using Hbogo.com/activate
Activation is an important step after you add the channel app to your device. For instance, we will list the set of instructions you must follow to complete HBO go Activate on your Android TV.
- Go to Google Play store and download the HBO Go app
- Open the app on your Android TV and wait for the Sign In page to appear
- Use your account credentials to sign in after which you will get an activation code
- From your computer, go to the activation page HBO go Activateand select Android TV as your device
- You will then be prompted to enter your TV provider’s username and password
- After you successfully access your HBO go Activate account, you must then enter the activation code from your TV
- Once the process is complete, there will be a success message on your computer as well as on your TV
Similarly, you can activate the channel on other devices that the channel supports. In case you have trouble activating HBO Go on any device, you can call us right away on our toll-free number +1-855-350-3180.
HBO go Activate (Hbogo.com/activate) – Multiple Device Support
Did you know that you can use a single HBO Go account to activate the channel on multiple devices within a household? You do not have to pay anything extra to access the channel on your mobile devices or gaming consoles. Just use the same sign in credentials on hbo-go-activate to setup the channel on multiple devices. However, HBO does restrict the number of devices to a certain maximum to curtail any misuse.
Deactivating the channel on your device
It is possible for you to remove or deactivate the channel from your device. But just make sure that your subscription is not getting wasted. And the deactivation steps are simple and common for most devices.
- Turn on the device and open the HBO Go channel app
- You will see the settings menu under which there is an option called Deactivate HBO Go
- Under this, select the Deactivate Now to remove the channel
Sometimes, you may have passed on the device to someone else but still have the app active on the device. In such cases, you can call us to remove certain active devices from your HBO Go ID.