HBO Go Ballers on Roku
Bored about watching the same series over and over again? Here is the show which is entirely different from regular television series. HBO Go Ballers is one show that every entertainment lover should watch in their past time. Dwayne Johnson is yet another reason to watch this show and there is no other substitute for this great show.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson plays the lead role in this television show as a retired football celebrity attempting to rediscover himself as a financial executive for existing players in Miami.
HBO Go Ballers Season 5
HBO Go Ballers has completed four seasons and the Ballers Season 5 is renewed to commence in 2019.
Ballers Series’ Cast and crew
- Dwayne Johnson as Spencer Strasmore
- Russel Brand as Lance Klians
- Rob Corddry as Joe Krutel
- John David Washington as Ricky Jerret
- Omar Miller as Charles Greane
Cable providers like HBO Go Atlantic Broadband, Cox, DirecTV, fiOS , Frontier Communications, Mediacom, Optimum, RCN, Spectrum, U-Verse, Wow!, Xfinity and Sudden link will help you to watch HBO Go ballers on Roku.
Activating HBO Go channel on Roku
- Navigate to the Roku store and add HBO Go app to your Roku device by tapping on the streaming Channels option
- Make use of the Search option to find HBO Go app and tap on the Add Channel option
- The HBO Go channel activation code will pop up right away
- Visit Hbogo.com/activate to enter the channel activation code and this process can be done using your mobile device or desktop’s web browser
- After entering the channel activation code, the screen will prompt you to choose the cable provider’s name
- Then provide the details like username and password of the TV service provider to move forward in the channel activation process
- To sign out from your account, just click on Sign Out option that is accessible in the Settings Menu.
- If you are new to HBO Go, create a new HBO Go account and then you need to enter valid details for generating a perfect HBO Go profile
- While entering the user name, you need to ensure that the HBO GO ID doesn’t have any special characters or spaces in between and the name should not exceed fourteen characters
Troubleshooting the HBO Go logging in issues
Finding it hard to sign in to your HBO Go account on Roku player? Tag along with the below directives that will assist you to eliminate the problems and then start watching the HBO Go Ballers episodes without any hindrances.
- Try signing in to your account from web browsers such as Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome
- You can also use the mobile devices to initiate the sign in endeavors and check whether it’s the problem of your account or the devices using which you are logging in
- You can also go for a proper reset like removing and uninstalling the HBO Go app.
To know more about ballers call us at +1-855-350-3180