HBO Go is one of the prominently watched channels all over the globe as it telecasts some of the great shows like Game of Thrones and chart buster movies consistently. Check out below to know more in detail about the channel and get access to this streaming service on your connected devices. Also you can stream the HBO GO on Apple TV.
What’s new on HBO GO Apple TV?
Check out the list of movies that HBO Go will telecast to plan your weekend with an awesome movie.
- Uncle Drew
- Ocean’s 8
- Won’t you be my neighbor
- Half Baked
- Couple Retreat
HBO Go is not only about movies but you can also stream some great shows listed below
- Game of Thrones
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- 2 Dope Queens
- Eastbound & Down
- The Deuce
- West world
- El Negocio
Apart from the show and movies specified above, HBO Go will also offer diverse contents of various categories like Kids, comedy, sports, and curated collections.
Here is the list of devices which supports the HBO Go channel
- Android Phones
- Kindle Fire
- Android Tablets
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Roku Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
HBO Go channel providers
Here is the list of cable or subscription services which will help you to watch HBO go on Apple TV without any hindrances.
- DIRECTV NOW
- Verizon FIOS
- AT & T
HBO Go on Apple TV
You will find the HBO Go on Apple TV home screen as it will be installed by default. If you can’t find the channel, just make use of the instructions below.
Installing HBO Go Apple TV 4th generation and recent versions
Just go to Search option in the home screen and find HBO Go or visit the App Store to install the HBO Go app.
Installing HBO Go Apple TV 2nd and 3rd generation
- You can repeat the same process mentioned above in order to install the HBO Go Apple TV.
- Additionally, try to update the Apple TV software when you are not able to find the channel in Search option before you march towards the idea of installing the HBO Go app from App Store.
- To update the software, you should tap on the Settings menu followed by clicking the General option and finally select the Update Software.
- A software update on your Apple TV will display the HBO Go channel if it is pre installed in your device.
Activate HBO Go on Apple TV
- Launch HBO Go and click the Sign in option and tap Allow to let the channel use your channel provider’s information which is already available in the device.
- If you have not set up Single sign-on, you can select Other TV Providers option and click your TV provider
- Enter the account credentials and now you are ready to watch HBO Go on Apple TV.