HBO GO, the most popular channel is available to watch the premieres such as Game of Thrones, Big Little lies and West world. Activate the channel on your streaming device and have a good time streaming. You can also watch news, comedy specials, smart talk shows, documentaries and a lot more.
Activate and watch HBO Go on Roku
To watch HBO Go, on Roku streaming device, follow the essential steps given below.
- Go to the channel store to download HBO Go.
- Open the HBO Go channel and choose the link sign in or Activate HBO GO.
- An activation code will be provided.
- Make a note of the code.
- Go to HBOGO.com/activate on your computer.
- Select the name of your Roku device using Roku.com/link and press the continue button.
- The next step is to choose the TV provider and then enter the username and the password.
- Now enter the activate code obtained from your TV.
- Choose the activate device option.
- Wait for few seconds and a success message will be received on your TV screen.
- You can also Activate HBO GO on Amazon Fire TV Stick and other latest streaming devices
Watch HBO GO on multiple devices
HBO subscription provides you the credentials to sign in on multiple devices. The TV provider which you are using support sub accounts. These accounts help multiple users to access the channel on different devices. For security purpose, the sign in credentials must be kept secure and must not be shared with outside users.
Use the Subaccounts
Use the credentials of your TV provider to create the sub-account. Parental control feature available on sub-account is used to set maximum rating for the movies and TV shows. Instructions to set or change the parental control can be obtained from the TV provider.
The best part is that these settings will not affect your primary account. For additional information on how to use the subaccounts to watch HBO GO on multiple devices, reach our team of experts using the toll-free number provided.
Sign in to HBO GO
If you have a participating cable TV provider, then follow the steps given below to sign in to HBO GO
- Go to HBO GO.com on your computer and then choose the sign in option visible on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Users who prefer mobile phones can open the HBO GO app and click on the sign in link.
- Now choose the name of TV provider from the list that appears.
- Finally, enter the credentials of your TV provider account to sign in
For first time registration, enter the HBO GO ID, the name of the HBO GO profile. Also provide the email address, zip code and choose the save button.